Colin Farrell freaked out over playing Heath Ledgers roleNovember 12th, 2008 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 12 (ANI): Irish actor Colin Farrell has revealed that he was very freaked out by the idea of taking late Aussie actor Heath Ledgers place in his unfinished movie.
Farrell, along with Johnny Depp and Jude Law, was in the headlines earlier this year when they stepped in to help finish Ledgers final film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
Even though the others had no qualms about doing the role, Farrell revealed that it was a very tough decision for him.
It was a very difficult decision to make, when I first heard about it I totally freaked at the idea, Fox News quoted Farrell as saying.
But it was important to get Heaths work out and doing what I think Heath would have wanted, which was finishing the movie to its entirety, he added. (ANI)
- Heath Ledger’s last role to be played by Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell & Jude Law - Dec 24, 2009
- Ledger's relatives can't watch his movies - May 17, 2010
- Johnny Depp privileged to replace Heath Ledger in new film - Dec 18, 2009
- Troyer convinced Ledger's death helped Doctor Parnassus movie - Sep 29, 2009
- Lily Cole owes acting career to late Heath Ledger - Sep 02, 2009
- A-listers set to watch Ledger's 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' - Nov 22, 2009
- Heath Ledger's last film to release in US - Aug 14, 2009
- Ledger's final film "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" gets a buyer - Aug 13, 2009
- Heath Ledger's last flick to premier at Cannes - Apr 30, 2009
- Farrell to replace Depp in film on Quixote? - Aug 11, 2009
- Heath Ledger's last film to premiere at Cannes? - Apr 24, 2009
- No takers for Heath Ledger's last film - Mar 13, 2009
- Gilliam recalls Ledger's last days on 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' set - Oct 29, 2009
- Heath Ledger inspired Terry Gilliam to complete fantasy film - May 25, 2009
- Naomi Watts still too upset to watch ex-beau Ledger's final film - Jun 15, 2010