Colin Farrell fears cop pals may not like corrupt role in new flickOctober 27th, 2008 - 3:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 27 (ANI): Collin Farrell fears that his police officer friends, who helped him research for a new film, might not be too happy when theyll come to know that his character is corrupt.
The Irish actor is playing the role of a bad cop, Jimmy Egan, in the film Pride And Glory.
The Tigerland star sought help from pals in the New York Police Department, after he got the role of the shady cop in Gavin O”Connor’’s new movie.
However, Farrell is quite anxious of how his cop friends will react when theyll discover how corrupt Egan really is.
“I”ll keep the engine running tonight, that’’s for sure. ”Cause I told them I was a dirty cop, but I didn”t tell them how rank (bad) I was, Contactmusic quoted Farrell as telling the New York Daily News. (ANI)
- Sinead O'Connor tweets about her suicidal tendencies - Sep 20, 2011
- Courtney Love talks about Kurt Cobain relationship - Feb 13, 2010
- Colin Farrell says it was tough getting perfect Irish accent for 'Ondine' - May 03, 2010
- O'connor's marriage back on track - Jan 31, 2012
- Sinead O'Connor splits with husband - Dec 28, 2011
- Colin Farell signed for 'Fright Night' - May 11, 2010
- Sinead O'Connor shows off her new look - Jul 07, 2011
- How Colin Farrell, Liz Taylor became friends - Mar 31, 2011
- 21-year-old woman caught with 50 condoms of cocaine in stomach - Feb 08, 2011
- Weight training safe and beneficial for pregnant women - Mar 26, 2011
- Troubled mum Sinead O'Connor 'would welcome social services for help' - Jan 31, 2011
- 'Warrior Family...' a family film, a special treat (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 17, 2011
- Sinead O'Connor calls off divorce - Jan 05, 2012
- Indians won't like to see me sing and dance: Colin Farrell - Dec 16, 2010
- O'Connor does not rule out Scotland return - Jul 15, 2012
Tags: bad cop, colin farrell, collin farrell, dirty cop, egan, fears, flick, irish actor, new film, new york daily news, new york police, new york police department, o connor, pals, police officer, pride and glory, tigerland, york daily news, york police department