Colin Farrell denies knowing woman blaming him of making sexual advancesNovember 29th, 2008 - 2:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 29 (ANI): Colin Farrell has slammed reports claiming that he tried to make sexual advances to a budding actress and U.S. Army reservist after meeting her at a New York club.
The wannabe star, Sam Durrani claimed recently that she shared a cab with The Phonebooth star to her apartment after a night out at Greenhouse.
However, she had reportedly declined to give in to his manly charms and left the star, known for his Casanova image, to return home alone.
“He’’s very nice, but was just being a typical guy looking for sex, so I told him I wasn”t interested, The Daily Express quoted her as telling the New York Post.
However, a representative for the star has claimed that while Farrell was present at the club on the night in question but he never met Durrani.
“He does not know Sam Durrani and does not remember ever meeting her, said the rep. (ANI)
- Colin Farrell doesnt always win gals - Nov 28, 2008
- 'Awkward' LA encounter for Colin Farrell, Lindsay Lohan - Jan 18, 2010
- Rihanna 'sending flirty text messages to Colin Farrell' - Feb 22, 2011
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011
- Colin Farrell not involved in London club brawl - Apr 20, 2010
- How Colin Farrell, Liz Taylor became friends - Mar 31, 2011
- Farrell's memory loss - Aug 17, 2012
- Rihanna, Colin Farrell not a couple - Mar 18, 2011
- Ranveer the conman-wooer in 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl' (Preview) - Dec 05, 2011
- Colin Farrell wants to play unicorn - Aug 20, 2011
- Tony Parker spends Valentine's Day with NY brunette - Feb 17, 2011
- When Farrell's flirting embarrassed Brook - Dec 13, 2010
- Aniston says she's not going topless in new film - Jun 16, 2010
- 'Horrible bosses' sequel being planned - Jul 27, 2011