Clooney admits hes hopeless when it comes to relationshipsOctober 17th, 2008 - 3:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 17 (ANI): Hollywood hunk George Clooney has empathised with his exes, insisting had he been in their place he wouldnt have carried forward the relationships for too long.
The 47-year-old actor still remains the most eligible bachelor in Hollywood and has vowed never to get married or have children.
“Im never at home and every woman gets sick of it,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“If I was them, I wouldnt put up with me for too long, and they dont.
I wonder if Im going to be relegated to three-year relationships for the rest of my life,” he added.
Clooney has been married once, to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993 and dated Fear Factor winner Sarah Larson.
However, on May 28, 2008, it was reported that they had allegedly split. (ANI)
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- George Clooney's Marriage Vow: Say No To Marriage - Jan 23, 2010
- Marriage not Clooney's cup of tea - Jan 23, 2011
- Clooney doubtful about long lasting relationship - Oct 17, 2008
- George Clooney Says His Marriage To Actress Talia Balsam Was Enough For Him - Jan 23, 2011
- Women get bored of me: George Clooney - Jan 21, 2010
- I'm a firm believer in marriage: Clooney's girlfriend - Jun 09, 2011
- George Clooney rules out getting married again - Jan 23, 2011
- George Clooney vows not to get married again - Jan 23, 2010
- George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis split - Jun 23, 2011
- I would make a 'lousy' husband, says George Clooney - Jan 21, 2010
- Clooney, Canalis part ways - Jun 23, 2011
- What women think while having sex - Apr 28, 2010
- Sarah Larson doesn't regret splitting from George Clooney - Sep 09, 2009
- Life in Italy is beautiful, says George Clooney - Sep 03, 2010