Citibank launches Citigold Select for high net worth clientsMarch 26th, 2008 - 2:47 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Mar 26 (ANI/Business Wire India): Citibank today announced the launch of its super premium offering Citigold Select (CS), which provides high net worth affluent customers a holistic suite of both retail banking and wealth management products and solutions that include investments, insurance, mortgage, business banking, retirement planning, succession planning and wealth transfer.
CS builds further on Citibank’s existing successful and leading proposition for high net worth customers, ‘Citigold’, which is extremely popular with the HNI customers. With CS, the Bank will specially cater to its top Citigold clients whose needs are increasingly getting more complex and specific, requiring a higher degree of specialization.
The needs of each client are taken care of by a dedicated and experienced Relationship Manager who is supported by Service Relationship Managers and the CS advisory team consists of Portfolio Counselors and a team of Investment, Insurance and Treasury Specialists. All of them work in partnership with the client to derive financial strategies that are customised to the client’s financial goals.
Launching CS, T R Ramachandran, Head, Retail Banking, Citibank N. A., said, “The launch of CS is in accordance with Citibank’s strategy to offer superior products and services to meet the increasing aspirations of its sophisticated client segment. Our unique proposition stems not only from the depth of our expertise and our global capabilities, but also the breadth of our product range which is unrivalled in the affluent high net worth segment.
We bring the best of retail banking and wealth management advisory to our clients, with products ranging from transactional accounts, mortgages, car loans, insurance, credit cards and investments, all the way through to trusts, managed accounts and private investment tranches unique to each individual client’s requirements. The launch of CS is our latest initiative to add enhanced value to our clients,” he added.
According to Sameer Kaul, Head, Branch Banking, Citibank N. A., India, “The CS offering represents Citibank at its absolute best, bringing together unique global capabilities of Citi in products and services, and harnessing the best of technological innovation for every individual client. Our emphasis on the HNI segment demonstrates the growing sophistication of the Indian market and the increasingly complex needs and expectations of these individuals. The CS banking experience would ensure that clients’ day-to-day banking and transactional needs are well taken care of - with seamless precision, within time, every time.”
Citigold Select highlights:
– Experienced and Senior Citigold Select Relationship Manager
– Team of experts including portfolio counselors and expert research analysts
– Quarterly investment research report “Standpoint”
– Business Specialist to help create solutions that suit the financial needs of your business
– Equity Brokerage and Advisory Services, brought to you by Citi Smith Barney
– Citibank Ultima card
– Jet Platinum credit card
— Trust services
– Art Advisory services
—Exclusive meets and events across genres - business, financial and lifestyle. (ANI)
- Citibank inaugurates new customer-friendly branch in Pune - Aug 14, 2010
- Citibank launches Citigold Global Banking - Jun 16, 2008
- Citi launches 'global banking' for globetrotters - Jun 17, 2008
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- Reliance Capital pact with Nippon in areas beyond insurance - Sep 01, 2011
- South African fund shows interest in Indian insurance - Sep 07, 2011
- Reliance Mutual bets big on retail investors - Oct 02, 2011
- Chola MS targets Rs.2,500 crore premium by 2014-15 - Sep 03, 2012
- TCS subsidiary bags $2.2 billion contract - Nov 09, 2011
- Net widens on alleged Rs.300 crore Citibank fraud case (Roundup) - Jan 05, 2011
- Reliance Life gets central bank nod for stake sale to Nippon - Sep 30, 2011
- 'Top brass involved in Citibank fraud' - Jan 05, 2011
- Reliance Capital mulling bonus, banking entry: Ambani - Sep 27, 2011
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Credit card number falls as banks get cautious - Nov 17, 2011
Tags: advisory team, affluent customers, client segment, degree of specialization, financial strategies, global capabilities, high net worth clients, hni, insurance mortgage, investment insurance, mortgage business, r ramachandran, relationship manager, relationship managers, retirement planning, service relationship, sophisticated client, succession planning, wealth management products, wealth transfer