Christina Aguilera determined to shed baby weightNovember 19th, 2008 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Nov 19 (ANI): Christina Aguilera, who is still struggling to lose her baby weight, has admitted that she is determined to get back in shape.
The singer, who gave birth to son Max, her first child with husband Jordan Bratman, in January - has admitted that she is finding it tough to shift her last few post-pregnancy pounds, reports China Daily.
“Now I am back in the gym trying to eat as healthy as I can except for my one cheat day a week,” she said.
However, the 27-year-old has admitted that lack of calorific treats is making her crazy because she loves food so much.
“I hate deprivation. I just can”t do it. If I feel deprived I get really angry. I don”t do the no-carbs thing. I have to have my carbs. No cheating for me means no real junk food,” she added. (ANI)
- Not planning another baby: Aguilera - May 13, 2010
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Christina Aguilera confirms split from hubby - Oct 13, 2010
- Aguilera splits from husband - Oct 13, 2010
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- Christina Aguilera has newfound respect for her body after giving birth - Jan 01, 2009
- Richie all praise for Aguilera's strength - Nov 04, 2010
- Christina Aguilera loves being a mother - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- 'Cheating' Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera insists she is coping well with marriage split - Nov 24, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says being a single mum is hard - Nov 19, 2010
- Scherzinger's crazy night ideas! - Dec 17, 2011