Chidambaram to inaugurate Economic Editors’ conferenceNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:29 am ICT by admin
The mediapersons will get a comprehensive view of the overall economic scenario in the country and the latest initiatives and thrust areas of the government.
The conference will also provide an opportunity to the government to get feedback from the economic editors.
The three-day conference organised by the Press Information Bureau, will have separate sessions with the ministers and senior officers of the key economic and infrastructure ministries.
Ministries participating in the conference include, Commerce and Industry; Agriculture; Consumer Affairs; Food and Public Distribution; Petroleum and Natural Gas; Civil Aviation; Steel, Chemical and Fertilizers; and Labour, apart from the Finance Ministry.
About 300 editors and financial writers are likely to attend the conference. (ANI)
- Pranab to inaugurate Economic Editors' Conference-2010 in New Delhi - Oct 24, 2010
- Pranab Mukherjee to inaugurate Economic Editors' conference - Nov 02, 2009
- Pranab Mukherjee to inaugurate Economic Editors' conference today - Nov 03, 2009
- Chidambaram to inaugurate Economic Editors'' Conference today - Nov 24, 2008
- Chidambaram to inaugurate Economic Editors Conference on Monday - Nov 23, 2008
- Pranab to address US-India economic summit Monday - Jun 26, 2011
- Indian economy may grow 9-10 percent in medium-term - Oct 18, 2011
- Indian envoys' meet: Cyber security, Arab Spring on agenda - Sep 13, 2012
- PM makes significant changes in key economic portfolios - Jan 19, 2011
- Annual diaspora meet begins in Jaipur Saturday - Jan 05, 2012
- Keeping assembly polls in mind, Manmohan Singh reshuffles UPA II Cabinet - Jan 19, 2011
- Focus on rationalising sales tax on ATF: CII - Feb 05, 2012
- India, Indonesia to sign extradition treaty, other agreements - Jan 21, 2011
- Manmohan allocates work to all ministers, wants benchmarks set (Second Lead) - May 29, 2009
- Rahul detects fake fertilizer in Uttar Pradesh village - Oct 13, 2011
Tags: 300, chidambaram, civil aviation, conference organised, consumer affairs, day conference, economic editors, economic scenario, editors conference, fertilizers, finance ministry, financial writers, industry agriculture, infrastructure, ministers, natural gas, press information bureau, public distribution, senior officials, thrust areas