Cher favourite to play Catwoman in next Batman installmentAugust 26th, 2008 - 1:33 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 26 (ANI): Singer Cher is reportedly in talks to play Catwoman in the next Batman film.
At 62, the Oscar-winner would be the oldest actress to fill the catsuit, following Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry.
But the new Catwoman, “will be the absolute opposite of Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry’’s purring creations,” a studio exec told Britain’’s Telegraph newspaper.
Cher is reportedly director Christopher Nolan’’s top choice to play the role, reports The New York Daily News.
The third Batman installment, “The Caped Crusader,” is due to begin filming next year. (ANI)
- Anne Hathaway: The New Catwoman In Batman Series - Jan 27, 2011
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in 'Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Anne Hathaway From Tiara To Catsuit In 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Megan Fox not set to play Catwoman - Aug 27, 2009
- Michelle Pfeiffer eyes Catwoman role - Jun 25, 2009
- Megan Fox to play Catwoman in new Batman movie - Aug 26, 2009
- Hathaway to star in 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Cher won't be Catwoman in next 'Batman' - Jun 17, 2010
- Pfeiffer wants to repeat Catwoman in new 'Batman' - Jun 26, 2009
- 'Dark Knight Rises' prologue releaesed - Dec 10, 2011
- Megan Fox not to play Catwoman - Aug 27, 2009
- Tom Hardy bulking up for 'Batman' role - Feb 23, 2011
- Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseous - Jun 01, 2012
- Hathaway hates watching herself on screen - Apr 15, 2012