Chantelle Houghton and Jordan in the battle of the boobsAugust 13th, 2008 - 6:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 13 (ANI): Reality star Chantelle Houghton has hit back at Katie Price, a.k.a Jordan, after Peter Andres wife accused her of stealing her style and being boring.
The former Celebrity Big Brother star blasted: I read that Jordan said Id never really look like her as her look is ”unique”.
Well Id like to know when hair extensions, fake t*ts and fake tan became unique, because its every other girl on the street! The Sun quoted her, as saying.
The whole world doesnt revolve around her and she needs to realise that.
Shes also said big boobs are out of fashion but even after her reduction, her boobs are still bigger than mine, so yes shes right, big boobs are out of fashion, she added.
Speaking to OK, Chantelle said: The thing that gets me is people always used to say that Jordan wanted to look like Pamela Anderson, but you dont see Pammi shouting the odds.
Also it can be said that shes steering towards looking like Victoria Beckham with the dark hair and going really skinny, but Posh doesnt say anything about that!
I just think ”get over yourself”. (ANI)
- Chantelle Houghton: 'Alex Reid walked out on me' - Aug 14, 2012
- Katie will always have special place in my heart: Reid - Jun 28, 2011
- Being skinny doesn't bring happiness: Demi Moore - Apr 30, 2010
- Pregnant Chantelle Houghton walks out on Alex Reid - May 21, 2012
- Jordan looking forward to divorcing Peter Andre - Jul 08, 2009
- Singer Tulisa Contostavlos sports a tan - Feb 17, 2012
- Peter Andre goes grey - Apr 30, 2012
- Weisz's make-up woes - Apr 12, 2011
- 'Posh gets third 34 DD to 34B boob job to dump tired WAG look' - Jun 17, 2009
- Megan Fox to go under the knife? - Jun 20, 2010
- Victoria doesn't use fake tan anymore - Nov 20, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne to hand over her breast implants to her husband - Apr 20, 2010
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- Excited to have my baby here: Houghton - Jun 20, 2012