Chandrababu Naidu owns 60 percent of Satyam, claims websiteJanuary 9th, 2009 - 3:33 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 9 (ANI): The political scenario can change overnight in Andhra Pradesh if claims made by a website prove that Telugu Desam party chief Chandrababu Naidu has invested in Satyam, Indias fourth largest software company.
Politicsparty.com claimed that according to a conservative estimate Naidu owns 60 percent of Satyam.
Intelligence agencies are ascertaining Naidus actual investment in Satyam.
Former Satyam chairman Ramalingam Raju is ready to tell everything about Naidus investment in exchange for freedom from being prosecuted. (ANI)
- YSR-Jagan presently riding the wave in Andhra Pradesh, opinion poll - Jan 03, 2011
- People voted for stability: Chandrababu Naidu - Mar 06, 2012
- No role in CBI action against Sakshi group: Chief minister - May 09, 2012
- Court should have issued notice before ordering probe: Naidu - Nov 14, 2011
- No question of rejoining Congress: Jagan - Sep 06, 2011
- High court reserves orders on Naidu's petition - Dec 14, 2011
- Naidu's 'day dreaming' remark evokes protests in Telangana - Sep 24, 2010
- IT department freezes accounts of Mahindra Satyam (Lead) - Mar 22, 2011
- KCR threatens defamation case against TDP leaders - Oct 28, 2011
- Under attack, Chandrababu declares assets - Sep 02, 2011
- YSR's widow seeks probe into Naidu's assets - Oct 18, 2011
- Supreme Court rejects plea for probe against Naidu - Jul 23, 2012
- Raju financed business of chief minister's son, alleges Naidu - Feb 09, 2009
- Junior NTR ties the knot with Naidu's relative - May 06, 2011
- Chandrababu mulls appeal against order on CBI probe - Nov 16, 2011