Chand Mohammads second wife tries to commit suicideJanuary 29th, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
Chandigarh, Jan 29, (ANI): Former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chand Mohammads second wife, Fiza, tried to commit suicide here on Thursday.
Fiza, who originally went by the name of Anuradha Bali, allegedly consumed blood pressure tablets at her uncles house. She is now stated to be out of danger.
Chand Mohammad is former Chief Minister Bhajan Lals eldest son and went by the name of Chander Mohan.
On Wednesday, Fiza had claimed that Mohammad had been abducted by goons sent by Bhajan Lals second son Kuldeep Bishnoi. Chand Mohammad later returned to his home and denied that he had been kidnapped.
He told police that he walked out of his Chandigarh home after a tiff with his wife. (ANI)
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Haryana''s former Deputy CM Chand Mohammad goes missing - Jan 28, 2009
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Chand again Chander Mohan, returns to Hinduism - Jul 28, 2009
- Chander Mohan, second wife differ on 'kidnap' drama (Lead) - Jan 28, 2009
- Second wife says former Haryana deputy chief minister 'kidnapped' - Jan 28, 2009
- Chander Mohan's love life costs him Congress ticket - Sep 24, 2009
- Chand-Fiza love story has yet another twist - Feb 01, 2009
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012