Cereals is the only meal Jolie can whip up, says Brad PittDecember 2nd, 2008 - 1:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 2 (ANI): American actor Brad Pitt has revealed that his partner actress Angelina Jolie is pretty useless in the kitchen, and that the only thing she has ever cooked for him is cereals.
According to Guardian, Pitt, 44, has revealed this fact in the new issue of chef Jamie Oliver’’s eponymous magazine.
The famous cook’’s first issue contains the whole interview with Pitt, and it will be available in WH Smith stores on December 4, reports Us magazine.
The actor has known Oliver for a very long time, and Pitt even had him and his wife Jools flown to his and Jennifer Aniston’’s L.A. home to cook for his 40th birthday in 2004.
Meanwhile, the Brangelina family had a low-key Thanksgiving weekend in New Orleans, with Pitt spotted riding his motorcycle around town and Jolie taking their 7-year-old son, Maddox, shopping. (ANI)
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Pitt reveals family's eating habits - Dec 02, 2008
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Brangelina - Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt separation rumors are false - Jan 25, 2010
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brad Pitt calls himself 'Mr. Mom' - Aug 03, 2010
- Brangelina 'planning small wedding' - Apr 27, 2010
- Brangelina try to dispel separation rumors by appearing together at the Super Bowl - Feb 09, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston to come up with cookbook? - Nov 24, 2009
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution in the USA - Apr 10, 2010
- Now children are cooking their first meal 5-yrs earlier than their parents did - Feb 16, 2011
Tags: 40th birthday, actor brad pitt, actress angelina jolie, american actor, angelina jolie, brad pitt, brangelina, cereals, eponymous, guardian, jamie oliver, jennifer aniston, long time, maddox, motorcycle, new orleans, pitt washington, thanksgiving, thanksgiving weekend, wh smith