Central team to review law and order in ManipurNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:21 am ICT by admin
After arriving in Imphal from Guwahati on Wednesday the team would fly to the border town of Moreh.
In Moreh, the team will hold discussions with the officials on the proposed fencing of the Indo-Myanmar border and the construction of an integrated check post there.
The Central team would also hold talks with Governor S S Sidhu and Chief Minister O Ibobi Singh separately on the State’s law and order situation, sources said.
The team would return to New Delhi on October 18. (ANI)
- Central team to review law and order in Manipur - Nov 14, 2007
- Manipur continues to crackdown on illegal immigrants - Aug 31, 2012
- Border villages of Manipur , gateway for trade - May 13, 2010
- Northeast states want tighter border vigil - Apr 17, 2012
- Central team reviews Indo-Myanmar trade at Moreh - Apr 29, 2011
- Fencing of India-Myanmar border under way - Apr 24, 2010
- Chidambaram to review law and order in Tripura, Mizoram - May 16, 2011
- India-Myanmar to jointly fight northeast rebels - Feb 28, 2010
- 49 illegal immigrants arrested in Manipur - Aug 31, 2012
- Strengten border security: Mizoram, Tripura governors - Oct 31, 2011
- Manipur, Nagaland PCCs to work together for diffusing crisis caused by blockade - May 27, 2010
- Naga leaders snub talks offer in Manipur - Aug 08, 2010
- ASEAN envoys visiting northeast India to boost trade, tourism - Sep 20, 2010
- Four serial blasts in Manipur, two injured (Lead) - Aug 15, 2012
- Helicopter services in Manipur soon for better communication - Dec 13, 2010