Celina launches new brand campaign of Egypt to attract Indian touristsJanuary 30th, 2010 - 5:33 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 30 (ANI): Egypt’s brand ambassador and Bollywood actor Celina Jaitly launched a new brand campaign and logo that brings alive all the wonders of this ancient land of the Pharaohs.
The former Miss India Universe unveiled the new logo of Egypt and also announced the launch of their new advertising campaign in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Egyptian Ambassador Dr. Mohamed Higazy said, “India is very important to us not only as a tourism market but more so as a country with which we share strong political and cultural ties.”
“India and Egypt have cultural synergies and affinities that go far back in history. It is for this reason that we are launching our new campaign and logo here. We want more and more Indians to visit Egypt and experience for themselves the warm hospitality of Egypt something for which both India and Egypt are fabled,” he said.
“Further, both the countries are perfect tourist destinations offering an eclectic mix of past and the present, ancient and modern, art and culture, heritage and history, sports and entertainment,” Dr. Higazy added.
Explaining the new campaign and logo and slogan, the Egyptian Tourism Authority Director, Adel El Masry said: “The new brand campaign, logo and slogan signify that Egypt is not only the origin of a great civilization that helped in shaping universal culture but as a tourist destination it is the source of new experiences, rich personal inspiration and has outstanding stories to tell.”
The launch was preceded by a grand performance of the renowned Egyptian Belly Dance that has captured the imagination of the world. (ANI)
- Egypt launches new tourism campaign in India - Jan 30, 2010
- Celina Jaitley launches the new logo of Egypt - Feb 08, 2010
- Egypt wants more Indian tourists - Oct 14, 2010
- Celina returns to work post delivery - May 02, 2012
- Celina's Egyptian Ways! - Oct 27, 2010
- A new, safe Egypt woos Indian travellers - Jul 27, 2011
- Egypt voted best destination by travel writers - Aug 19, 2010
- Egypt woos the Indian traveller (With Images) - Feb 11, 2012
- Akshay likes women in traditional attire (Snippets) - Oct 26, 2010
- Egypt brings new fusion culture package to India (With Image) - Jan 31, 2012
- Tourism minister launches Clean India Campaign - Jun 19, 2012
- Cats inspired Egypt's Pharaonic fashion rage - May 30, 2011
- Egypt's loss is Goa tourism's gain - Feb 19, 2011
- India's new tourism campaign - teach them young! - Oct 24, 2010
- No restrictions for tourists in Egypt - Jun 30, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,