CBI raids Noida Authority officialsJanuary 11th, 2008 - 7:16 pm ICT by admin
Jan 11 (ANI): The CBI raided various offices and residence of the top officials of Noida Authority in connection with a plot allotment scam in 2004.
Former and current officials of the Uttar Pradesh Development Corporation are being raided.
At least 19 places were raided, including seven places in Lucknow , nine places in Noida, two in Meerut and one in Ghaziabad .
The then CEO of Noida authority, Dev Dutts residence was too raided.
Raids were also conducted at residences of former Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav’s secretary and IAS officer Anita Singh and some other alleged beneficiaries in the scam.
More than a thousand plots were allotted to politicians, bureaucrats, journalists and relatives of retired judges allegedly in violation of rules during the previous Samajwadi Party Government.
The Allahabad High Court had ordered a CBI inquiry into the scam. (ANI)
- Noida chief now also heads Greater Noida, Expressway - May 21, 2012
- New Noida CEO, chairman appointed - May 04, 2012
- Convicted IAS officer held high posts under different regimes - Dec 07, 2010
- Adarsh scam: CBI raids top bureaucrat's premises (Lead) - Mar 15, 2011
- NRHM scam: CBI raids senior IAS officer - Jan 19, 2012
- Noida land scandal: Ex-official gets four-year jail (Third Lead) - Dec 07, 2010
- Adarsh scam: CBI raids top bureaucrat's homes, offices (Second Lead) - Mar 15, 2011
- Noida land scandal: Ex-official gets four-year jail (Second Lead) - Dec 07, 2010
- Uttar Pradesh engineer owns assets worth Rs.100 crore - Feb 26, 2011
- Neera Yadav granted bail - Dec 13, 2010
- NRHM scam: CBI raids 60 places, ex-BSP minister under scanner (Lead) - Jan 04, 2012
- Adarsh scam: Two detained for interrogation - Apr 03, 2012
- Ex-Noida official held guilty of illegal plot allotment - Dec 07, 2010
- Neera Yadav granted bail (Lead) - Dec 13, 2010
- Adarsh scam: Two sent to CBI custody till April 30 - Apr 17, 2012
Tags: allahabad high court, allotment, anita singh, authority officials, beneficiaries, bureaucrats, cbi inquiry, cbi raids, ceo, chief minister, journalists, meerut, party government, politicians, relatives, Samajwadi Party, uttar pradesh, yadav