Catherine Zeta-Jones mourns loss of grannyAugust 15th, 2008 - 2:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 15 (ANI): Catherine Zeta-Jones is in grief after the death of her beloved grandmother.
Zeta Jones, who the actress was named after, died in her sleep after a short illness.
The 38-year-old actress was very close to her 91-year-old granny and always visited her when she returned to her home in Swansea, South Wales.
Catherine was heartbroken when the family called her to say her gran had gone, the Sun quoted a family friend, as saying.
The Hollywood star is expected to fly back from Bermuda, where she now lives with husband Michael Douglas and their two children, to attend her grandmothers funeral. (ANI)
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Zeta-Jones' kids like cheap holidays - Jun 15, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones tearful tribute to granny - Aug 22, 2008
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones son eyes acting career - Aug 19, 2008
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' 40th b'day gift from Michael Douglas: puppy! - Dec 12, 2009
- Zeta-Jones steps out in public with Douglas - Apr 17, 2011
- Zeta Jones gets emotional at grandmother's funeral - Aug 22, 2008
- Zeta-Jones doing great: Michael Douglas - Jun 13, 2011
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- For Jones, Douglas is the man - Feb 13, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' daughter,6, to make stage debut - Dec 11, 2009
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- Zeta-Jones too lazy to exercise - Jun 11, 2012
Tags: actress, beloved grandmother, bermuda, catherine zeta jones, family friend, fly, grandmothers, grief, hollywood, hollywood star, london, michael douglas, old granny, sleep, south wales, sun, swansea