Cate Blanchetts hubby names himself the handOctober 25th, 2008 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 25 (ANI): Aussie actress Cate Blanchetts hubby Andrew Upton has given himself another name, - the hand.
The playwright and co-artistic director of the Sydney Theatre Company did so because he felt that was all that was left of him after he was cropped out of photos with his wife.
I don”t want to be in pictures. It’’s like hearing your voice on the answering machine, the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying in an interview with a UK magazine.
Upton, who does not mind being cut off from the limelight, goes on to describe Blanchett as magnificent, and revealed that both are eager to have another child.
The couple already have three children - Dashiell, 6, Roman, 4, and Ignatius, six months. (ANI)
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Cate Blanchett loves doing household chores - Nov 28, 2009
- Blanchett wants to be mother more than friend - May 07, 2011
- Blanchett welcomes criticism from husband - May 18, 2010
- Cate Blanchett calls for improvements in Sydney for theatre - Mar 10, 2011
- Cate Blanchett would love to have more children - May 11, 2009
- Cate Blanchett, hubby credited with transforming Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 04, 2010
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- Cate Blanchett supports rainwater harvesting - Sep 04, 2011
- Cate Blanchett and hubby put environmental conservation as first priority - Sep 06, 2010
- Cate Blanchett's fitness mantra - Jun 24, 2010
- Cate Blanchett gives birth to third son - Apr 14, 2008
- Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton extend stay at Sydney Theatre Company - Jan 01, 2010
- Blanchett extends contract with Sydney theatre - Jan 03, 2010
- Cate Blanchett Mermerizes Audiences With Her Performance In "A Steetcar Named Desire" - Nov 09, 2009