Cameron Diaz’’s heart still beats for ”first true love” Matt Dillon, say palsOctober 21st, 2008 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 21 (ANI): Cameron Diaz, who is currently dating model Paul Sculfor, is still very much in love with her former beau Matt Dillon, according to reports.
OK! Magazine has reported that the ”There’’s Something About Mary” star never really got over Dillon, who was her “first true love.”
The two broke up 10 years ago.
Friends of the 36-year-old are of the opinion that her feelings for Dillon could be interfering with her present relationship with Sculfor, who’’s the former lover of Jennifer Aniston.
“I”m sure she still thinks about him - a lot,” Fox News quoted one of the star’’s friends, as telling the mag.
“Cameron looks bored with Paul. He must not hold her interest. I seriously doubt they”ll last much longer,” the pal added.
In 2006, Dillon, now 44, committed his love for Diaz, telling Parade Magazine: “It’’s a very powerful thing when you feel that way about somebody.” (ANI)
- Paul Sculfor confirms split from Cameron Diaz - Jun 04, 2009
- 'Animalistic' Cameron Diaz says she's always travelling for sex - Jun 18, 2010
- Cameron Diaz Denies Dating ARod, 'I want to be alone' - Jun 18, 2010
- 2 Piece Clad Cameron Diaz Spotted With Shirtless A-Rod In Mexico! - Nov 30, 2010
- Cameron Diaz loves her 'juicy' booty - Jul 09, 2010
- It's splitsville for Diaz, A-Rod? - Jun 03, 2011
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Diaz, A-Rod moving in together? - Jun 08, 2011
- Leonardo Dicaprio Along With Girlfriend Invites Celebrity Friends To Enjoy Holiday Games - Jan 24, 2011
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Cameron Diaz Enjoying Her Holiday With Beau Alex Rodriguez’s Kids - Dec 20, 2010
- Aniston inspired by Diaz's style - Aug 20, 2010
- Cameron Diaz says she''s a spoilt brat - Oct 09, 2008
- 'Diaz, Blanchett are my style icons', says Aniston - Aug 23, 2010
- Cameron Diaz dating Maroon Five frontman Adam Levine? - May 19, 2009
Tags: 10 years, cameron diaz, feelings, former lover, fox news, heart, jennifer aniston, mary star, matt dillon, ok magazine, pals, parade magazine, paul sculfor, powerful thing, relationship, something about mary, true love