Cameron Diaz has no plans to settle downOctober 1st, 2008 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 1 (ANI): Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz has no current plans to wed lover Paul Sculfor.
The My Best Friends Wedding actress revealed that although she is dating British model Paul Sculfor, shes not planning to walk down the aisle.
We are having fun. She has openly said she does not want marriage, so we”re coasting, The Sun quoted Paul, as telling Now Magazine.
“Marriage is a big thing for a lot of women, but not me. I don”t have plans, Diaz told People magazine.
Paul revealed that he has no hard feelings for Diazs ex- Justin Timberlake.
Hell, no. I have met him - he is cool and a great guy. There is no friction, Paul said.
Paul previously dated Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston. (ANI)
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Theroux, Aniston keen to start family soon - Sep 13, 2012
- Cameron Diaz Denies Dating ARod, 'I want to be alone' - Jun 18, 2010
- Cameron Diaz says that sex-scene in 'Bad Teacher' is not hot - Jun 07, 2011
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- A-Rod, Cameron Diaz 'enjoy dinner date' - May 04, 2010
- Diaz, Law dating? - Mar 16, 2012
- Diaz miffed at rumours surrounding movie with Timberlake - May 06, 2011
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- It's splitsville for Diaz, A-Rod? - Jun 03, 2011
- Not ready for marriage, kids yet: Cameron Diaz - Jul 28, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
Tags: actress cameron diaz, actress jennifer, aisle, best friends wedding, british model, cameron diaz, friction, having fun, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, justin timberlake, london, marriage, no hard feelings, paul sculfor, people magazine, sun