Bush destabilizing world security by invading Pak, says US SenatorSeptember 13th, 2008 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , Sep 13 (ANI): US Congressman Dennis Kucinich has said that President George W Bushs authorisation of American attacks inside Pakistan is further destabilizing world security.
The President is once again violating international law by invading yet another nation which has not attacked the United States . Once again, he places our troops and our reputation at risk, he said.
Once again, he creates more enemies for America . Pakistan s objections to the illegal US Predator strikes inside the country’’s border should be a clear indication of how Pakistan would respond to another illegal attack upon their sovereign nation, the US Senator added.
Pakistan is a nuclear flash point on the Asian subcontinent. This situation requires intense diplomacy. The United States under George Bush is playing with fire, creating more instability, killing innocent Pakistanis, imperiling our troops in the region and weakening the hold our allies have on their democratic governments. Instead of limiting aggression, Bush expands it, Kucinich said.
Congress must intervene legislatively and legally to block Bush from continuing down this dangerous path, he added. (ANI)
- Obama ordered drone attacks on Pak 'inspiring anti-American fanaticism': Congressman - Apr 24, 2010
- US rejects motion for withdrawal of 'secret' American troops operating in Pak - Jul 29, 2010
- US lawmakers call for withdrawal of 'secret' American troops operating in Pakistan - Jul 24, 2010
- Ex-German chancellor says Bush 'not telling truth' about Iraq invasion in memoirs - Nov 11, 2010
- US will 'invade volatile Pak to deal with instability there': Australian MP - Oct 26, 2010
- Bush 'considered military strike on Syria,' memoir claims - Nov 06, 2010
- Zardari believed 'US was behind Taliban attacks in Pak' to gain access to its nukes - Oct 13, 2010
- Taliban close to victory, says Mullah Omar (Lead) - Sep 09, 2010
- US says it supports Pakistan's territorial integrity - Feb 22, 2012
- Dennis Kucinich Files Lawsuit - Jan 27, 2011
- No more excuse for Western invasion in Middle East: Iran - May 03, 2011
- Af-Pak report shows 'two-faced' Pakistan remains Obama's 'biggest nightmare' - Dec 17, 2010
- President Barack Obama injected efforts for his healthcare reforms on US FOX News - Mar 20, 2010
- `Pakistan stands to gain from Osama's death' - May 13, 2011
- Jammu prisoners participate in kite flying festival - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: aggression, allies, asian subcontinent, authorisation, congressman dennis kucinich, dangerous path, democratic governments, dennis kucinich, diplomacy, enemies, flash point, george bush, objections, pakistan, pakistanis, playing with fire, predator, sovereign nation, strikes, world security