Burberry replaces Agyness Deyn with arch rival Rosie Huntington-WhiteJune 28th, 2008 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
London , June 28 (ANI): Supermodel Agyness Deyn has been replaced as the face of the Burberry campaign by her old pal and now arch rival Rosie Huntington-White.
Rosie, 21, has been roped in place of Deyn for Burberrys autumn and winter campaign with actor Sam Riley.
And reports suggest that Rosie and Agyness, 24, have fallen out in the run for becoming the new number one star of the catwalk.
While a relative newcomer, Rosie is already being touted as the next Kate Moss in the modelling industry, and she has complained how Agyness no longer speaks to her.
“Agyness was really sweet and we used to hang out all the time. But when she became big she dropped me. I tried being her friend and texted her repeatedly for six months but she never replied, so I just gave up, The Mirror quoted her, as saying.
She added: “Personally I think Agy’s look is a one-off season look but she has been so publicised and has such a big profile she’ll make it in the long term now. I wish her well.”
Meanwhile, Agyness will continue to publicise Burberry fragrance The Beat. (ANI)
- Huntington-Whiteley bares for new Burberry ad - Jul 13, 2011
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Agyness Deyn enrolls in Pacino and De Niro's acting institute - Sep 27, 2010
- Rosie Huntington Replaces Emma Watson As Face Of Burberry - Aug 09, 2010
- Agyness Deyn 'snores like a freight train', reveals best pal - Mar 20, 2010
- Emma Watson is new face of Burberry - Jun 10, 2009
- Is James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Emma Watson no longer the face of Burberry - Aug 05, 2010
- James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Agyness Deyn happy to be single - Sep 11, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Deyn isn't looking for conventional boyfriend - May 01, 2012
- Kate Moss to launch soap range - Aug 20, 2011
- Cocaine shame doubled Kate Moss's income, says agent - Oct 10, 2010