Britneys tell-all confessional documentary set to hit airwavesOctober 31st, 2008 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 31 (ANI): Britney Spears explosive tell-all documentary, where she has confessed all about her breakdown, lesbian romps and pop comeback, is all set for a release in the UK.
Britains Sky 1 has grabbed the rights to screen Britney: For The Record in the country within hours of its broadcast in the US.
The sensational TV biography features the pop princess lifting the lid on her sex, drugs and divorce battle.
This was the first time the 26-year-old singer has spoken candidly on the camera about her mental meltdown, under which she even went on to shave her head.
I wanted to make it because I started to feel like I wasnt being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in, The Daily star quoted her, as saying.
She added: This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what Ive been through and where Im headed.
According to sources, the Toxic singer will also discuss her time in rehab, her split from husband Kevin Federline, 30, and how miserable she was after losing the custody battle for their children Sean Preston, three, and two-year-old Jayden James.
In the tell-all tale, Britney might also speak about some of the sex slurs, including her alleged lesbian romps, drug taking and steamy sex tape.
Britney is an icon and the world has been fascinated by her story. Now she will reveal the truth in her own words, said Sky executive Louisa Forsyth.
The documentary will be screened by MTV in the US in December and by Sky 1 in the UK less than 24 hours later. (ANI)
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: britains, britney spears, broadcast, custody battle, daily star, divorce battle, documentary, jayden james, kevin federline, lesbian romps, lifting the lid, mental meltdown, mtv, oct 31, pop princess, sex drugs, sex tape, sky, steamy sex, truth