Britneys sons think her house is surrounded by monsters!November 26th, 2008 - 6:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): Britney Spears is amazed by her two sons ghostly imaginations as they think her house is surrounded by monsters and thus make her search all over the mansion for ghosts.
The Toxic star has admitted she’’s amazed by Sean Preston and Jayden James” imaginations, but said that its impossible to put them to sleep until she’’s made sure there are no ghoulies lurking in the garden.
“They”re obsessed with monsters, and every night we look outside, and we have to show them that there’’s no monsters out there: ”It’’s dark outside, but there’’s nothin” out there,”” Contactmusic quoted Britney as telling Rolling Stone magazine.
Meanwhile, the pop sensation also said that she still can”t believe she’’s mum to two tearaway kids.
“They”re going to pre-school now… and seeing them in their little classroom and seeing Jayden being bad or not listening? It’’s like, those are mine, and it’’s just crazy, she said.
Under the terms of her custody agreement with ex-husband Kevin Federline, Spears sees her kids three days a week with one overnight stay. (ANI)
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011