Britney’’s son released from hospitalNovember 11th, 2008 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 11(ANI): Britney Spears” young son Jayden James, who was taken to Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center over the weekend after he reportedly had a severe allergic reaction to a food he ate, is now out of the hospital, according to reports.
The stunning singer was spotted carrying the 2-year-old out of the medical centre and into a waiting SUV Monday at about 6 p.m., a little more than 24 hours after the two-year-old was taken to the emergency room, reports E! Online.
Spears was guarded by a police and security escort.
According to one eyewitness, the singer “looked totally exhausted.”
The 26-year-old mother of two took her youngest son directly back to her family’’s “Serenity” compound in nearby Kentwood.
Earlier, Spears” family posted a statement on her official website, www.britneyspears.com, saying Jayden James was admitted to the hospital on Sunday, and “doctors concluded he had a reaction to something he ingested.”
The trip by Spears to Louisiana, her childhood home, was the first time she had been allowed to leave California with sons Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden since their father Kevin Federline was given full custody in July. (ANI)
- Britney Spears' son discharged from hospital after seizure drama - Nov 11, 2008
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- K-Fed praises Britneys quick thinking over sons illness - Nov 12, 2008
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
Tags: allergic reaction, britney spears, childhood home, doctors, e online, emergency room, full custody, jayden james, kentwood, kevin federline, louisiana, medical centre, old mother, regional medical center, security escort, serenity, southwest mississippi regional medical center, stunning singer, website www, youngest son