Britneys 55-hour hubby jailed for DUIDecember 4th, 2008 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 4 (ANI): Popstar Britney Spears first husband, Jason Alexander, who was married to her only for 55 hours, has been jailed for driving under influence.
Alexander, who got married to the Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker in 2004, is serving a 10-day sentence after he failed to complete a court ordered alcohol rehabilitation program for his 2006 driving under influence arrest, reports Contactmusic.
Paradoxically, Britneys ex-husband was sent to jail just a day after she celebrated her 27 th birthday on the 2 nd of December.
Meanwhile Britney has released her comeback album, Circus, which is already topping the charts in America. (ANI)
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Is Britney Spears A Victim Of The Vice Called Technology? - Dec 06, 2010
- Britney's beau returns as her agent - Jan 25, 2011
Tags: alcohol rehabilitation, alexander, arrest reports, baby one more time, britney spears, circus, comeback album, hit me baby one more time, hitmaker, hubby, husband jason, jason alexander, popstar, rehabilitation program, th birthday