Britney wants to live in a desert island to escape paparazziDecember 1st, 2008 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears has revealed that constant media attention makes her wish she could take her family to a desert island.
The Toxic hitmaker is hardly seen without a gang of photographers surrounding her and documenting her every move, reports Contactmusic.
And Spears admits that she dreams of taking sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, to a far away land to live anonymously.
Speaking in new MTV documentary, Britney: For The Record, the singer says, “”That would be heaven - to have my kids on an island, and a man, and nobody can get to us.” (ANI)
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Ex-bodyguard defends Britney - Sep 12, 2010
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney cleared of child abuse allegations - Jul 21, 2010
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears receives death threats - Jul 18, 2009
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Britney Spears dreams about skiing - Nov 25, 2011
- Britney Spears wants to marry, have more babies - Dec 02, 2008
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Britney Spears's hair faux pas! - Jun 06, 2010