Britney to be in London for a month for comeback gig?December 7th, 2008 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 7 (ANI): Britney Spears may be heading to London to spend an entire month in the capital as part of her comeback tour.
The pop princess, who recently released her sixth studio album to coincide with her 27th birthday, is expected to perform tracks from her latest album Circus, her fastest-selling album in the UK so far.
It will be amazing. Britney cant wait to move to London. She thinks shell have more freedom, News of the World quoted a source as saying.
Britney is also said to be trying to get Sir Elton John to share the stage with her at the O2 arena.
The singer may further shake a leg with former beau Justin Timberlake and Madonna in the US tour leg. (ANI)
- Britney Spears adds extra dates to UK comeback gig - Dec 08, 2008
- Sir Elton John to record duet with 'Glee' star Matthew Morrison - Oct 10, 2010
- Madonna doesn't care what Elton John has to say - Aug 08, 2012
- Nicki Minaj & Britney Spears perform at the Billboard Music Awards - May 24, 2011
- Britney Spears still dominates music charts despite personal problems - Mar 10, 2011
- Britney becomes ringmaster for Circus video - Dec 06, 2008
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- Britney to record new album post 'Circus' tour - Dec 01, 2009
- Elton John says that Madonna is a fairground stripper - Aug 06, 2012
- Britney Spears, Jason Trawick part ways - professionally - May 12, 2010
- Britney Spears Detaches Herself From Her Beau Vocationally - May 13, 2010
- Madge may join Britney on Circus tour - Dec 15, 2008
- Haven't spoken to Britney in 10 years: Timberlake - Jun 02, 2011
- Spears, Timberlake brought together in lawsuit over gig display screens - Nov 14, 2009
- Timberlake, Biel call it quits! - Mar 11, 2011