Britney Spears takes to the stage again at the Bambi AwardsNovember 29th, 2008 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 29 (ANI): American pop princess Britney Spears made a successful return to the stage at the Bambi Awards on November 27.
Spears, who is very determined to get her life back in order, wore a top hat and a black see-through body stocking as she sang and danced to her latest hit Womanizer at the awards in Germany, reports News.com.au.
The Toxic singer looked her best as she performed her quick dance moves that were a far cry from her performance on the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards.
Spears was also honoured as the Best International Pop Star by the German media, and fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld presented her with the statue, which resembles a shining gold deer.
Her album Circus is slated to be released on December 2. (ANI)
- Gaga, Perry to pay tribute to Spears - Aug 18, 2011
- Britney Spears will not perform at Grammy Awards, says rep - Jan 12, 2011
- Britney Spears still dominates music charts despite personal problems - Mar 10, 2011
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Kanye West Initiates A Twitter Skirmish Against Britney Spears Akin To The One Against Taylor Swift - Jan 16, 2011
- Britney Spears tweets 'Glee' photos of 'Britney/Brittney' episode - Sep 28, 2010
- Singer Lady Gaga dominates 2010 MTV VMAs with 8 awards - Sep 13, 2010
- Britney auctions 2008 MTV Music Awards dress for Haiti - Jan 23, 2010
- Britney gets court's nod to auction her silver gown - Jan 26, 2010
- Britney to open 53rd Grammy Awards - Feb 01, 2011
- Britney announces Australian leg of Circus tour - Jun 10, 2009
- Karl Lagerfeld's cat launches her own Twitter account - Jun 07, 2012
- Britney Spears accused of using man as her body double in new video - Apr 08, 2011
- Ultimate Teen Choice Award for Spears - Aug 10, 2009
- Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awards - May 22, 2011
Tags: 2007 mtv video music awards, american pop, bambi, body stocking, dance moves, designer karl lagerfeld, fashion designer, german media, international pop, karl lagerfeld, mtv video music, mtv video music awards, news com au, pop princess, pop star, princess britney, quick dance, top hat, video music awards, womanizer