Britney Spears says dancing is her stress busting mantraNovember 21st, 2008 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 21 (ANI): When it comes to Britney Spears, dancing is the best way to take away the strains of life.
In her new MTV documentary, Britney Spears: For The Record, the Toxic hitmaker has revealed that she hits the dance floor whenever she’’s feeling down, stressed or troubled.
“Everybody has a world that they create around themselves. If I have a lot of nervous energy, when I start dancing it all goes away and I just feel emotion, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
In the book, she also admitted that the dancefloor helped her control her emotions over the past 12 months, which saw her twice committed to hospital with apparent mental issues and in the midst of a bitter custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline over their two young sons.
She says: “People think that when you go through something in your life you need to go to therapy, but for me art is therapy because it’’s like you”re expressing yourself in such a spiritual way.
“Sometimes you don”t need to use words to go through what you need to go through. Sometimes it’’s an emotion you need to feel when you dance that you need to touch on and the only thing that can touch it is when you move a certain way.”
The MTV special airs in America on 30 November. (ANI)
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Why women cut their hair after a break-up - Apr 24, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Now, Sonu Niigaam collaborates with Britney Spears - Jul 13, 2011
- Britney Spears "Hold it Against Me" Out on Tuesday - Jan 08, 2011