Britney Spears reveals her dating disastersNovember 26th, 2008 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 26 (ANI): Britney Spears has described her wasted time on bad dates that made her want to run back to her home.
The Womanizer singer, who barely has time to do anything for herself owing to her hectic promotion schedule for her latest album Circus, explained couple of incidents to the Rolling Stones next issue.
“Right when we got there, we just knew it was just bad. He looked like an older version of Harry Potter, but skinnier. So I had to get dessert first, People magazine quoted her as saying.
“And the other date I had, the guy was really, really tall and a lot older. We”re trying to ask him questions, like, ”OK, you”re into martial arts, so what kind of martial arts are you into?” And he was like, ”Oh, all kinds, she added.
The pop star, whose new album hits the stand on December 2, her 27 th birthday, further revealed that she felt she had aged following her disciplined routine that left her with no time to party or date.
She added: “I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don”t go out or anything.” (ANI)
- Pregnancy was tough: Mariah Carey - Jul 26, 2011
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Chelsea cried remembering mother - Feb 10, 2012
- No time for workout: Lavigne - Oct 26, 2011
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Nicki Minaj tones down sexual contents in album - Feb 13, 2011
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Debbie Harry has age worries - May 12, 2011
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- 'Femme Fatale' is the best album I have ever made, says Britney - Mar 05, 2011
- Gaga can't take year off like Beyonce - Aug 03, 2011
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Cheadle's Bollywood dreams! - Jun 26, 2011
- Paloma Faith doesn't believe in marriage - Jul 06, 2012