Britney Spears, kids head to hometownNovember 8th, 2008 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 8 (ANI): Popstar Britney Spears left Los Angeles on Friday along with her two kids morning to make an early holiday pilgrimage to her hometown Kentwood.
After losing kids custody to Federline, it was the first time that the Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker was allowed to take Preston, 3, and Jayden, 2, out of California.
Spears made the trip the day after her mini reunion with former boyfriend Justin Timberlake at a Madonna concert in L.A. Spears traveled with her father, Jamie, who has legal control of her affairs.
“This is a terrific indication of the progress she’’s made, and the growing trust between the two parents,” People magazine quoted a source, as saying.
“It was arranged cooperatively between Kevin and the lawyers, the source added.
After reaching a custody settlement, Britney currently has two visits and an overnight per week with her children.
“Britney just wanted to get some family time in and show the boys Louisiana, now that they”re getting older, the source said. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: baby one more time, boyfriend justin, britney spears, family time, hit me baby one more time, hitmaker, hometown washington, jayden, justin timberlake, kentwood, lawyers, louisiana, madonna concert, mini reunion, parents, people magazine, pilgrimage, popstar