Britney Spears blames fame for her breakdownNovember 24th, 2008 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 24 (ANI): Looking back on the incident that brought about her divorce from ex-husband Kevin Federline and the loss of custody of her kids, pop princess Britney Spears said that fame was to be blamed for her breakdown.
Spears, 26, has been hospitalized twice this year and also lost custody of her sons Sean Preston, 3, and two-year-old Jayden James after a series of meltdowns.
She admits in a new MTV documentary, Britney: For The Record, that it was loneliness, the paparazzi and a horde of hangers-on that brought about her problems.
I used to be a cool chick. But I feel like the paparazzi have taken that away from me, the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
I had let people into my life who were just bad people.
Youre so busy you dont see whats going on. You dont have time to stop and think. Its important to have good people around you, she added. (ANI)
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012