Britney makes TV appeal to find new boyfriendDecember 3rd, 2008 - 2:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 3 (ANI): It looks like Britney Spears hasnt given up on love, for she has made a television appeal to find a new boyfriend.
The singer, who suffered a breakdown after her marriage to rapper Kevin Federline failed, said that she is lonely and dreams of meeting a new man, reports the Telegraph.
Speaking in a documentary, Britney: For the Record, Spears said: “I let people in because I was lonely and I really paid the consequences for that big time. I am very protective of myself. Sometimes it can get kind of lonely.
The pop star has vowed to give all her love to whoever that new boyfriend might be.
“When I really love somebody, I give my all. I can”t get enough. I need to be around them all the time. It’’s just the best feeling in the world,” she said.
Spears also admitted that she dreamt of finding a new man and living with him and her two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, on an island.
“That would be heaven for us. No one could get to us,” she said. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Britney Spears dreams about skiing - Nov 25, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010