Britney granted more access to kidsJuly 20th, 2008 - 12:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 20 (ANI): Singer Britney Spears has finally reached an agreement with former husband Kevin Federline allowing her more access to her children.
The settlement allows the fallen pop princess more overnight visits with her kids.
The settlement was agreed with lawyers and a Los Angeles Superior Court commissioner in a closed-door session.
Spears” attorney, Laura Wasser, said the 26-year-old will be able to spend more time with her young sons.
Wasser said Federline, 30, would retain full custody, but Spears may get expanded rights by the end of the year.
Neither Spears nor Federline attended the hearing.
The agreement also means a custody trial that had been scheduled for next month will not take place now.
Wasser revealed that the singer will now have three visits a week from Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, with at least two overnight visits.
“The fact is, it’’s a win for the family,” BBC quoted her, as saying.
Lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan, who represents Federline, said his client was also pleased that an agreement had been reached.
Spears and Federline were married in 2004 and finalized their divorce last July. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney to be accompanied by sons on European tour - May 06, 2009
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: angeles superior court, bbc, britney spears, court commissioner, custody trial, divorce, full custody, james 1, jayden james, kaplan, kevin federline, laura wasser, lawyer, lawyers, london, los angeles superior court, mark vincent, overnight visits, pop princess, singer britney spears