Brit man who had sex with 12-year-old girl walks free after trickery claimSeptember 19th, 2008 - 6:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 19 (ANI): A Brit man facing charges of raping a 12-year-old girl has been acquitted after a court ruled that she had tricked him into having sex.
Barman Michael Graham, 25, smoked cannabis and boozed with the girl he met on a social networking site before they had sex.
The Leeds Crown Court heard that the girl had convinced Graham that she was a 19-year-old mum.
Judge Jennifer Kershaw viewed photos of the girl in school uniform and on her Internet profile and called the contrast striking.
I accept he did not know she was under the age of 16, still less did he know she was 12, The Sun quoted Kershaw, as saying.
It seems to me that this defendant was deceived, she added.
The girl had also packed a condom in her bag before setting off for what Graham called consensual sex. (ANI)
- Brit cop howls like baby as he's jailed for having sex while on duty - Mar 16, 2011
- Teenaged transsexual enters Miss England pageant - Jan 14, 2012
- UK teacher faces jail after lesbian affair with 15-year-old pupil - Nov 12, 2010
- Asian brothers convicted of grooming schoolgirls for sex - Aug 09, 2012
- 14-year-old Brazilian girl jailed for 'consensual sex' - Aug 12, 2010
- Couple Hands Out Condoms For Teenage Trick-Or-Treaters - Nov 06, 2010
- Rape victims had hidden agenda, Julian Assange's lawyer - Dec 12, 2010
- Briton makes hit-list of 1,000 girls for sex - May 19, 2012
- Pizza delivery man in Australia had sex with 14-year-old girl for 9 months - Feb 17, 2011
- Indian-origin man jailed over sex with 14-year-old girl in Australia - Dec 17, 2010
- Lady Gaga was taught about sex with wooden penis - Feb 19, 2011
- Puerto Rican inmates sew `HeelCondoms' - May 23, 2012
- British woman grows cannabis to pay for boob job - Mar 29, 2012
- Woman had sex with five schoolboys in view of passing trains - May 12, 2011
- Assange to appear in court over extradition case - Jan 11, 2011