Brit female teacher caught on TV preaching murder at London mosqueSeptember 1st, 2008 - 5:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept.1 (ANI): A female preacher has been secretly filmed spreading a hate-filled message of murder in Britains most influential mosque.
Burkha-clad preacher Um Amira is reported to have told her Muslim audience how to deal with anyone who turns their back on Islam.
According to news of the world, she was quoted as saying: He is Muslim and he gets out of Islam, he doesnt want any more. What are we going to do? We kill him KILL, KILL, KILL!
On adulterers, she says: The judgment for the one who do this, what is the law?
An audience member chips in: Stone him.
Um Amira says: Until he die. And the one who is not married?
The other woman answers: Lash him, lash him.
Um Amira responds: Yes, with 100 lashes.
Her teaching is based on a hardline Saudi Arabian interpretation of Sharia law, totally rejected by mainstream British Muslims.
Saudi-trained Um Amira is also seen urging followers to slaughter homosexuals and lesbians during her rant at Londons prestigious Regents Park Mosque.
The Channel 4 investigation, to be screened in tomorrow nights Dispatches programme, includes sessions where preachers describe Britain as a land of evil.
The programme sent an undercover woman reporter with a hidden camera into the mosque, which only last year promised to crack down on anyone promoting extremism on its premises.
When the reporter entered she was directed upstairs to a large balcony overlooking the main hall. Women are not allowed in the hall so hundreds many teenagers and children go to the area above to pray each day.
There they are given lessons by women like Um Amira, who says she has just finished three years of study at Saudis Medinah mosque.
During her teaching she conceded her brutal punishments could only be carried out once Britain becomes an Islamic state.
Inter-faith groups, world leaders and school groups regularly visit the London mosque. The Regents Park Mosque is home to the Islamic Cultural Centre, set up 60 years ago to represent all British Muslims. Its stated role is to help them integrate into society.(ANI)
- Oz Muslim leaders criticise Islamic cleric's 'call for beheading' Dutch politician - Sep 06, 2010
- Al-Qaeda leader's tour of Britain 'radicalised a generation of young Muslims' - Nov 06, 2010
- Pataudi carved a special place in Bhopal history - Sep 23, 2011
- Britain must "seriously consider' banning burkhas in public: Hollobone - Mar 12, 2010
- UK Muslim mob threatens to fly black flag of Islam over Downing Street, White House for jailed cleri - Nov 16, 2010
- UK Justice Secretary says he'd love if Muslim women wouldn't wear burkhas in Britain - Feb 22, 2010
- Two out of three Brits in favour of burkha ban - Mar 03, 2010
- US Muslim preacher named Islamic personality of year - Jul 10, 2012
- Sweden suicide bomber named his son Osama - Dec 14, 2010
- Brit minister vows to oppose calls for banning burka in UK - Jul 19, 2010
- Radical Muslims want UK Queen to be forced to wear a burkha - Oct 31, 2009
- Council of Europe opposes bans on Muslim full-face veils - Jun 24, 2010
- France puts burqua ban into effect - Apr 11, 2011
- Kashmir Jamiat-e-Ahlihadith movement has grown - a profile - Apr 08, 2011
- This Hyderabad mosque is more than a place of worship - Aug 12, 2012