Brit couples shed wedding reception!October 21st, 2008 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 21 (ANI): After saying I do in a church, Tristan and his new bride Sara Scott headed towards a shed to mark their big day.
Unlike a conventional fairytale ending that sees the newlywed couple in horse-drawn carriage or a classic motorcar, Tristan and Sara decided to leave the holy premises in a converted garden shed, reports the Daily Express.
The couple, who exchanged their vows at Horsford Church in Norfolk, were towed in the bizarre wedding shed, while guests showered blessings and felicitations with confetti.
The unusual shed boasted of silk-linings while being garnished with white flower garlands, accommodating the newlyweds on a cosy little sofa.
The shed, whose structure was crafted by the groom himself, was not a crunch-hit transportation alternative but the brides first present from her hubby. (ANI)
- Kate Middleton gets Jaguar fleet for wedding ceremony - Mar 20, 2011
- Swedish princess marries commoner Daniel Westling - Jun 19, 2010
- Chinese couple tie knot with royal wedding-inspired procession - Apr 27, 2011
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
- Lady Gaga wants fairytale wedding - Oct 02, 2010
- Dominic West marries college girlfriend - Jun 29, 2010
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Animal rights groups want tongas to stay off Delhi roads - Jul 18, 2012
- PETA for banning horse drawn carriages in Mumbai (With Images) - Jun 13, 2012
- German fairy tale wedding for 31 Chinese couples - May 26, 2010
- Animal rights groups step up campaign against horse carriages - Jun 14, 2012
- Wills, Kate's 'balcony kiss' key wedding moment! - Jan 06, 2011
- Uphold ban on horse-drawn carriages, says PETA - Sep 23, 2011
- Prince William to arrive at wedding venue on horseback? - Apr 02, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: blessings, brides, couples, crunch, daily express, fairytale ending, felicitations, flower garlands, garden shed, horse drawn carriage, hubby, newlywed couple, newlyweds, premises, sara scott, silk linings, sofa, vows, wedding reception, white flower