Brit beats odds of 200m to 1 to give birth to triplets despite being on the pillOctober 8th, 2008 - 8:05 pm ICT by ANI
London , Oct 8 (ANI): A Brit woman has beaten odds of 200 million to one to become pregnant with triplets while she was on the pill.
Kirsty Hale, 22, and fiance Toby Wilson, 28, from Ringwood, Hants, were surprised when a scan confirmed that she was expecting the trio having conceived naturally.
The trio arrived 13 weeks early following an emergency Caesarean first was Gabriella, who weighed 1lb 14oz; next came Lily at 1lb 11oz and finally Alicia at 1lb 13oz.
Because of their vulnerable size they are being cared for in incubators, although doctors are happy with their progress.
“They are tiny. I know everyone thinks their babies are the cutest but I genuinely do think they are. They are just amazing, the Telegraph quoted Wilson , as saying.
“We weren”t even trying for a family. When Kirsty got pregnant she was on the pill.
“I don”t think we have got out heads around it even now but we are so excited - it’’s an instant family,” he added.
The triplets are all off ventilators and are breathing for themselves with a little bit of help.
They are set to be released on their due date which was December 14. (ANI)
- Amanda Holden has a scary time while giving birth - Jan 26, 2012
- Brit docs mistake newborn boy for a girl - Aug 28, 2010
- Simpson wants C-section delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Premature Brit baby survives after being kept warm in bubble wrap bag - Sep 28, 2010
- After 14 miscarriages, mum finally gives birth to a healthy baby - Mar 07, 2012
- Lily Allen hates stretch marks - Jun 22, 2012
- Danielle Lloyd pregnant with second child - Jul 14, 2011
- Peaches Geldof pregnant - Jan 06, 2012
- Myleene Klass gives birth to baby daughter - Mar 26, 2011
- Brit sisters deliver baby boys at same hospital, on same ward, same day! - Sep 01, 2010
- Premature, underweight triplets doing well - Nov 23, 2011
- Infertile Brit woman's shock as suspected ulcer turns out to be baby - Jul 17, 2010
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Girl, 9, gives birth to baby boy in China - Feb 03, 2010
- World's most premature baby, born at 21 weeks, goes home healthy! - Apr 26, 2011