Brangelinas agent slapped with sexual harassment lawsuitNovember 8th, 2008 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 8 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolies Hollywood agent, who helped them get 15million dollars for photographs of their newborn twins, is being sued by a former employee for sexual harassment.
Todd Shermaya, who has a high profile client list including Matthew McConaughey and Christina Aguilera, has been accused by his former assistant Heather Delvin, who claims to have gone through invariable barrage of offensive sexual, racist and religious comments”.
She has also claimed that Shermaya used to parade naked in the office exposing him to the staff, and even gave preferential treatment to gay men, who slept with him.
Shemarya, a brand agent, however, has strongly denied all of Devlin’’s charges.
“These are false accusations. This is a disgruntled employee who I fired about a year ago. And now she’’s trying to extort money, The Independent quoted Shermaya, as saying.
Court documents, which were filmed in LA on Tuesday, also claim Shemarya nabbed two Cartier watches which were supposed to go to Brad Pitt and then-wife Jennifer Aniston, and gave them away as a wedding gift to friends of his instead.
The lawsuit also claims he once called Jennifer an ”ugly bitch” and laughed at the size of Brad’’s manhood in a copy of Playgirl. (ANI)
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Everything you wanted to know about Jolie's virginity, tattoos, and love life - Aug 01, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston, Matthew McConaughey have 'Best Beach Bodies' - Sep 11, 2010
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- McConaughey offered $3m for baby pics - Jul 10, 2008
- Orlando Bloom named most stylish dad - Jun 15, 2011
- Pitt tops 'Celeb Dads Most Women Want To See In their Undies' list - Jun 16, 2009
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey shines in 'The Lincoln Lawyer' - Mar 18, 2011
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
Tags: angelina jolies, barrage, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, cartier watches, christina aguilera, delvin, disgruntled employee, false accusations, hollywood agent, jennifer aniston, manhood, matthew mcconaughey, newborn twins, pitt and angelina, preferential treatment, sexual harassment lawsuit, ugly bitch, wedding gift, wife jennifer