Brangelina want to settle down in New OrleansDecember 9th, 2008 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 9 (ANI): Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie and Hollywood actor Brad Pitt are keen to settle down in New Orleans, Louisiana, permanently as they think the city’’s racial diversity reflects their families mixed heritages.
The Mr. and Mrs. Smith actress, who has 6 children with Pitt including adopted Maddox, seven, from Cambodia, Pax, four, from Vietnam, and Zahara, three, from Ethiopia and three biological children Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne, firmly says they are learning about various cultures by living in New Orleans.
“Our kids love it here. They love the school and their friends here. Most of all they love Verti Marte (a diner in the French Quarter). Their favorite thing to do is go down there. But for all of us, we just come here and we feel at home, Contactmusic quoted Angelina, as saying.
“This is the place we feel combines all the culture we love. It’’s a melding of my French heritage with Brad’’s Americana. The kids just love the food at the moment but they”re absorbing years of tradition through that, Angelina added.
Meanwhile Brad Pitt had uttered happiness on seeing people affected by Hurricane Katrina move into the homes he built in New Orleans, Louisiana. (ANI)
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
Tags: actor brad pitt, actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, biological children, brangelina, contactmusic, favorite thing, french heritage, french quarter, heritages, hollywood actor, hollywood actress, maddox, mr and mrs smith, new orleans louisiana, people affected by hurricane katrina, racial diversity, shiloh, vivienne, zahara