Brangelina planning to do the stockings with kids on ChristmasNovember 23rd, 2008 - 3:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 23 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has said that she and partner Brad Pitt are planning a big family Christmas for their six kids and are looking forward to “doing the stockings.”
Speaking at a press conference to promote her new film Changeling, Jolie revealed about big her Christmas plans were and how the occasion was a family thing for them.
“We””re usually exhausted by Christmas Eve, BBC quoted her as saying.
She added: “We love it - it”’’s that fun of sitting up in the middle of the night and wrapping the presents together and doing the stockings and all that kind of stuff.
“It”’’s kind of the best thing about being a mom and dad.”
In Changeling, Jolie plays a real-life mother Christine Collins whose son, Walter, went missing in Los Angeles in 1928. (ANI)
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Brad Pitt calls himself 'Mr. Mom' - Aug 03, 2010
- Brangelina planning 'adventure' in 'random part of the world' for Christmas - Dec 19, 2010
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Mum of six Jolie only planned for two kids - Nov 13, 2010
- Pitt grabs Jolie's booty at 'Tourist' premiere - Dec 08, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina enjoy day out with kids in New Orleans - Mar 21, 2011
- I don't give lecture to my kids: Jolie - Jan 11, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie on vacation in France - Aug 28, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brangelina and kids spend Christmas in Namibia - Dec 29, 2010