Brangelina planning to adopt seventh childOctober 17th, 2008 - 2:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 17 (ANI): Angelina Jolie, who recently gave birth to twins, and partner Brad Pitt are planning to extend their brood.
However, Jolie says that she and Pitt will wait until their twins turn six months old in January before adding to the family.
In a recent TV interview on show Today, the Tomb Raider star confirmed that she and hubby Brad Pitt are planning to adopt their seventh child.
“It depends, you can”t even start the process until any new children are six months old to understand how the new family has settled, and to see what you can absorb… I think that’’s a smart thing,” the Telegraph quoted Jolie, as saying.
She added that the other children were unfazed by their rapidly expanding family: “We have so many children that they are not really stunned any more when kids come home.”
The couple have three adopted children: Maddox, seven, from Cambodia, Pax, four, from Vietnam and Zahara, three, from Ethiopia.
They also have two-year-old biological daughter, Shiloh, while twins Vivienne and Knox arrived in July. (ANI)
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Is Jolie's 7th arm tattoo a tribute to Pitt or new child? - Apr 06, 2011
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Jolie dreams of moving to Africa - Dec 06, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, biological daughter, brad pitt, brangelina, brood, cambodia, hubby, london, maddox, pax, recent tv, shiloh, six months, telegraph, tomb raider star, tv interview, twins, vietnam, vivienne, zahara