Brangelina moved to New Orleans hoping something mystical could happenDecember 3rd, 2008 - 3:19 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 3 (ANI): American actor Brad Pitt has revealed that the reason he and his partner actress Angelina Jolie moved to New Orleans was because they felt something mystical could happen there.
The couple fell in love with the U.S. city when they visited there, and were convinced that it was the best location to raise their six children, reports the China Daily.
Well it was big tax breaks that brought us here. I mean, that’’s not my department, but that’’s what brought us here. I”m telling you, it did something else for the film, Pitt said while at the premiere of his new movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
It suddenly grounded it in a way that wouldn”t have worked in other places. You know, there’’s magic and rhythms to New Orleans, that something mystical could happen here, he added. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt 'eyeing 2016 presidential bid' - May 27, 2010
- Brad Pitt Ready For Cogan’s Trade - Dec 31, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina can't keep their hands off each other - Jul 21, 2010
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Bill O'Reilly talks about Angelina Jolie's Oscar pose - Feb 29, 2012
- Brangelina enjoy day out with kids in New Orleans - Mar 21, 2011
- Brad Pitt’s Fashion Faux Pas In Rome - Dec 16, 2010
Tags: actor brad pitt, actress angelina jolie, american actor, angelina jolie, brad pitt, brangelina, china daily, curious case of benjamin button, love, magic, New Delhi, new orleans, rhythms, tax breaks