Brangelina looking for Mary Poppins style nannyJuly 16th, 2008 - 3:52 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 16 (ANI): Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who recently became the proud parents of twins, are looking to recruit a nanny like Mary Poppins.
The candidate chosen will stay with the couple and their family at their 35 million pounds French chateau.
Jolie, 33, gave birth to twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline at the weekend, bringing the number of kids the two have to six.
The Jolie/Pitt alliance has already produced a biological daughter, Shiloh, two, with Jolie having adopted Maddox, six, Pax, four and three-year-old Zahara.
Now that the twins are born, the race is on to see who will get the scoop on the first baby pictures.
An American magazine has already offered a reported 11 million dollars for the pics, say reports. (ANI)
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
Tags: angelina jolie, angelina jolie and brad, angelina jolie and brad pitt, baby pictures, biological daughter, brad pitt, brangelina, french chateau, hollywood couple, jolie and brad pitt, jolie pitt, maddox, mary poppins, million dollars, pax, proud parents, scoop, shiloh, twins, zahara