Brad Pitt says his kids make him laugh, rob him of sleepSeptember 7th, 2008 - 6:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 7 (ANI): American actor Brad Pitt has said that his kids make him laugh, but rob him of sleep.
Pitt, 44, was asked at the Toronto International Film Festival gala screening for his new Coen Brothers comedy, also starring George Clooney, who made him laugh the most.
“My kids, People magazine quoted him as saying.
He talked about his kids with Angelina Jolie, mentioning the newest additions, eight-week-old twins, Knox and Vivienne, adding that they are doing great.
“Everyone is healthy,” he said.
“No sleep though. Sleep is something you long for, but it’’s alright. We”ll get it, he added.
Despite his lack of sleep, Pitts co-stars have nothing but praise for the way he raises his children.
“He’’s fantastic,” Oscar winner Tilda Swinton said.
Costar John Malkovich added: “He was very doting with his daughter during shooting on a couple of days I was there. He’’s very much a present parent.”
Pitt and Jolie have six kids total contributing to the giggles: Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2. (ANI)
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie's children confused by her career - Jul 03, 2010
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011