Bond girl Olga Kurylenko supports poppy appealNovember 7th, 2008 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 7 (ANI): Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko has offered her help in raising thousands of pounds for the poppy appeal.
The campaign, which is in aid of raising much-needed funds for the Royal British Legion, has top gem makers pitching in to launch a piece of jewellery that every woman should wear with pride.
Kurylenko, who stars as the Bond girl Camille in the latest 007 movie Quantum of Solace, was seen wearing a dazzling Kleshna poppy brooch in Londons Leicester Square.
The brooch, which is worth thousands of pounds, could be obtained by anyone for just a few pence.
According to the Sun, it is one off four brooches, which are being auctioned off.
Three will go to the highest bidder but the Kleshna is up for grabs in a reverse auction, so the lowest unique bid will get to own the stunning poppy.
The gems are being auctioned on the website www.auctionair.co.uk/britishlegion (ANI)
- Olga Kurylenko graces new Campari ad - Oct 15, 2009
- Bond role was Olga Kurylenkos last Christmas present - Dec 25, 2008
- Bond girl Kurylenko vows never to date Russian men - Apr 04, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life - Apr 21, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko says she will 'never date a rich Russian' - Apr 02, 2010
- Pietersen's 'Ashes kit' auction's winner vanishes without trace - Jan 28, 2011
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
- New Bond babe Olga Kurylenko says shes not interested in men - Oct 31, 2008
- Olga Kurylenko poses for Bebe's new ad campaign - May 14, 2009
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko dating 007 director? - Aug 31, 2008
- Bond babe Olga Kurylenko bares it all for Maxim - Jan 23, 2009
- 'Pride and Prejudice' fetches 140,000 pounds at auction - Oct 30, 2010
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all again - May 25, 2010
- Emerald brooch of Russian empress sold for over $1.6 mn - Apr 23, 2010
- Communists accuse Bond girl Olga Kurylenko of betraying Russia - Oct 31, 2008
Tags: actress, auctionair, bond girl, brooch, brooches, camille, gems, grabs, highest bidder, jewellery, leicester square, olga kurylenko, pence, poppy appeal, quantum, reverse auction, royal british legion, solace, website www, worth thousands