Blake Fielder-Civil going back to jail after failing drugs testDecember 3rd, 2008 - 2:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 3 (ANI): Amy Winehouses husband Blake Fielder-Civil is reportedly being sent back to jail after failing a drugs test.
Fielder-Civil was under curfew at a drugs rehab as part of his early release from prison.
However, the addict is thought to have broken the rules and he could now be in jail until early 2010.
Blake did a runner. He turned up in hospital and hell broke loose everyone was totally shocked, the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
He was asking Amy to forgive him. As he was going back inside anyway he felt he didnt have much to lose, the source added.
Fielder-Civil was due to leave rehab at the end of the month but it is understood he will now go back to prison.
A source said: If he had stayed in prison last month rather than taking the rehab option he was set to be released at the end of this month. Hes blown it. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse's hubby goes back to jail - Dec 03, 2008
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Winehouse to re-marry Blake Fielder-Civil in St Lucia? - Jan 10, 2010
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse's 'druggie ex hubby back in rehab' - Jul 29, 2009