Black magic students perform rituals to qualifyMarch 12th, 2011 - 7:40 pm ICT by ANI
Ghatsila (Jharkhand), Mar. 12 (ANI): It was a qualifying exam with a difference.
Aspiring students of black magic in Jharkhand’s Ghatsila town performed rituals to pass qualifying tests conducted by Tantrics on Saturday.
Some of the rituals included performing yoga while suspended from a tree and meditating in birthday suits for hours.
“We have to perform ‘aasana’ (yoga postures) like ‘pranayam’ (breathing techniques), in front of Guruji (master). After seeing it, they bless us with the knowledge,” said Ratan Sadhu, an aspiring black magic practitioner.
Sadhu said after attaining this knowledge only, can students perform rituals to heal people.
While the apprentice Tantrics performed rituals, their masters played musical instruments.
The tests are conducted every five years. (ANI)
- Sahaja Yoga confers good health, busts stress: Australian study - Jun 12, 2012
- Many Christian churches in USA offer yoga - Nov 28, 2010
- Yoga becoming lifestyle trend in urban Nepal - Mar 28, 2010
- Yoga has "avatars" in America - Jan 10, 2011
- Try flute yoga to beat stress - Jul 21, 2012
- 'Sahaja Yoga fosters better health' - May 14, 2012
- Do Vedic rites impact environment? Scientists head for Kerala village - Jan 13, 2011
- There is "Jewish Yoga" in America - Jan 31, 2011
- Jairam Ramesh gives a call for public awareness on owls in country - Nov 02, 2010
- Angelina-Brad likely to tie knot in Jodhpur - Dec 16, 2010
- Texas Christian University teaches about "god Krishna" - Dec 31, 2010
- Transcendental Meditation 'improves Math and English scores' - Mar 22, 2011
- Premier Catholic University in USA offers Yoga Philosophy course - Dec 29, 2010
- Sweat, stretch, smile with Bikram Yoga (With Image) - Oct 20, 2010
- Security personnel practice 'water meditation' to promote peace in Guwahati - Sep 07, 2010