BJP leader Gopinath Munde demands Padam Singh Patil’s resignationJune 8th, 2009 - 4:04 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, June 8(ANI): Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Monday demanded that the NCP leader Padam Singh Patil should either resign as MP or his party should expel him.
“The status is clear. CBI is the investigating agency and it has registered the murder case against Patil only after enough inquiry. He is definitely guilty in the case I expected Sharad Pawar to take action against him,” said Gopinath Munde.
Munde further criticised the NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s reported statement that Patil is a respectable leader.
“Pawar, however chose to defend him. Ten crore people of Maharashtra are watching the entire episode This is a matter of sorrow that a person accused in murder cases is a respectable person in Pawar’s eyes”, Munde said.
Munde also took this opportunity to dig at UPA government’s claim of providing a clean government.
“Manmohan Singh is clean but he should also see that those supporting his government also remain clean”, Munde added. (ANI)
- Shiv Sena MP meets Pawar to seek help for development - Jan 21, 2012
- NCP cautions Sangma, says he will withdraw (Second Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- NCP skips cabinet meeting over 'problems' (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- Sangma will respect party's decision: Pawar - Jun 16, 2012
- NCP's revenge against BJP, retains Kej assembly seat - Jun 15, 2012
- Congress tries hard to mollify NCP, Pawar unswayed (Intro Roundup) - Jul 21, 2012
- Maharashtra politicians condemn Pawar attack - Nov 24, 2011
- Bal Thackeray roots for Mumbai again - May 07, 2012
- Ready to talk to NCP: Manmohan Singh - Jul 25, 2012
- PM praises Pawar, UPA row ebbs for now (Roundup) - Jul 20, 2012
- NCP and government mend fences, PM praises Pawar (Second Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- PM says Pawar is great asset to government - Jul 20, 2012
- Court has not blamed PM in 2G scam: Pawar - Feb 03, 2012
- Ajit Pawar is Maharashtra deputy chief minister (Second Lead) - Nov 10, 2010
- Improve intelligence to thwart blasts: Pawar - Aug 04, 2012