Bihar all-party delegation to meet Manmohan Singh on MNS activitiesOctober 27th, 2008 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): An all-party delegation headed by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will meet Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh here today to submit a joint memorandum demanding action against the “divisive forces” that attacked railway job aspirants from Bihar in Mumbai.
A delegation comprising Union Ministers, Parliamentarians and leaders of various political parties in Bihar will meet Dr. Singh at five p.m. today.
An all-party meeting on October 23 had expressed anguish over the attack on north Indian examinees by activists of Raj Thackeray’’s Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS).
They unanimously decided to submit a joint memorandum to Dr. Singh in this regard.
The meeting had also condemned the retaliatory attack by the students targeting government and the railway property in Bihar against ill-treatment on them by the MNS activists on October 19. (ANI)
- Raj Thackeray drops protest against Bihar Day event - Apr 13, 2012
- Shiv Sena demands better price for sugarcane - Nov 08, 2011
- Yeddyurappa-led delegation meets PM, demands special status for Hyderabad-Karnataka - Mar 21, 2011
- Stone-pelting cases: Raj Thackeray gets bail from Aurangabad court - Feb 09, 2011
- Bihar all-party meet demands stern action against Raj Thackeray - Oct 23, 2008
- Raj Thackeray asks people to stop paying toll tax - Jul 24, 2012
- MNS activists attack toll posts across Maharashtra - Jun 13, 2012
- Lalu Yadav accuses Bihar CM of dividing all-party spirit - Nov 02, 2008
- Defiant MNS asks Mumbai residents not to pay toll tax - Jul 29, 2012
- Raj speaks up for estranged uncle Bal Thackeray - Jun 01, 2011
- Lalu slams Nitish for 'bowing' before Raj Thackeray - Apr 16, 2012
- Will attend Bihar Day in Mumbai, stresses Nitish - Apr 13, 2012
- Marathi vs migrants - cops told to study leaders' speeches - Nov 04, 2011
- Maharashtra opposition slams government on Kripashankar - Mar 02, 2012
- Bihar Day: Shiv Sena non-confrontationist, MNS belligerent - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: activists, anguish, chief minister, delegation, divisive forces, dr manmohan singh, dr singh, ill treatment, maharashtra navnirman sena, manmohan, manmohan singh, memorandum, mns, New Delhi, october 19, parliamentarians, political parties, raj thackeray, retaliatory attack, union ministers